Dec 28, 2004, 5:24 PM EDT
Terrell Owens thinks people loved his most recent TD celebration (serving the Chargers). I thought it was decent, but maybe people do in fact love him? I probably love him in a sick and twisted kind of way. I love the fact that he is scoring TDs for the Eagles. I loved when he stood on the star in Dallas last year. We love him and we hate him.
On his weekly radio show today, when asked "Do you anticipate being in Philly next year?," T.O. responded with a simple "No Comment."
He noted he was a little upset that the Eagles organization didn’t give any sort of recognition when he caught his 100th career touchdown last week.
Nothing out of the ordinary from T.O. today.
Random awesome T.O. fact: Terrell’s model girlfriend and rumored fiance is named Felisha Terrell which means when they do in fact marry, her name will become Felisha Terrell Owens.
|OneManWolfpack on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|D. Douglas on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|mslavick on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Jim on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return