Aug 11, 2005, 10:41 PM EDT
What is there to say about Terrell Owens? The guy is an enigma. He does and says things no other athlete would. He makes claims that the Eagles made him sign a waiver to play in the Superbowl which the Eagles say is a complete lie. He goes on every news outlet ESPN has from PTI to halftime shows with Chris Berman. He claims he isn’t one of Andy Reid’s children. He tells offensive coordinator Brad Childress he can’t speak to him unless spoken to. He wears tee shirts with pictures of himself with his mother on them. He calls Donovan McNabb a hypocrite.
He has been disrespected.
He is an idiot.
Image above found on Eagles message board. Below from Yahoo:
|tcclark on Andrew MacDonald’s contract pa…|
|psudrozz on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|DenverFlyer on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
|Bob on Mason out: Ray Emery is your F…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money