Feb 13, 2005, 12:19 AM EDT
Terrell doesn’t mess around. Jamie Foxx, Will Smith, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Rev. Jesse Jackson were all among those invited. Oh yeah, Darnerian McCants, LJ Smith, Hollis Thomas, Lito, The Freak and the infamous Freddie "The People’s Champ" Mitchell were also rocking it out last night in Atlantic City.
I was correct last Thursday when I guessed that T.O. would choose Jay Z’s newest 40-40 club as the venue for his party.
Scantily clad women wearing different colored No. 81 jerseys with question marks representing the team name provided some of the entertainment for the guests. Owens hadn’t arrived by 10:30 p.m.
"I would go to battle with T.O. any day of the week. A lot of people don’t understand him," said former Eagles receiver Freddie Mitchell, one of early arrivals.
You have to love how FredEx was one of the early arrivals, probably with Urkel close by; Freddie doesn’t have a whole lot on his schedule nowadays, does he?
Soon-to-be former teammate Jevon Kearse and Lito Sheppard were in attendance along with football stars Clinton Portis, Santana Moss and Laveranues Coles.
Owens showed up a little after midnight and Drew Rosenhaus showed up about 5 minutes after that.
Reports today are that Chad Johnson, Bernard Hopkins, and any non-sports related celebs were all no shows, except for club owner Jay Z who was in the house.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money