Jan 9, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
By now you’ve heard the tale of Carmelo Anthony going after Kevin Garnett following a game, allegedly in response to KG commenting that Melo’s wife, LaLa, tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.
Now, every person will react to something like this differently. Many believe that Honey Nut Cheerios are delicious and may take this as a compliment. Others, however, like Sixers forward Thad Young, would react in a similar manner to Melo.
“If we’re talking about the same thing, then I probably would have had the same reaction,” Young told CSN’s Michael B.
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money