Jan 9, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
By now you’ve heard the tale of Carmelo Anthony going after Kevin Garnett following a game, allegedly in response to KG commenting that Melo’s wife, LaLa, tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.
Now, every person will react to something like this differently. Many believe that Honey Nut Cheerios are delicious and may take this as a compliment. Others, however, like Sixers forward Thad Young, would react in a similar manner to Melo.
“If we’re talking about the same thing, then I probably would have had the same reaction,” Young told CSN’s Michael B.
|Steve on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Jeff on Could LeBron James be playing…|
|Rich Milkman on Remember This Guy: Chad O…|
|Jeff on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return