Apr 27, 2005, 11:04 AM EDT
Our Northern friend, who is also Korean, wrote a wrap up of his attendance of Pedro Martinez’s first loss. Can you make Martinez possessive by adding an apostrophe and an ‘s’ or can you treat the ‘z’ as an ‘s’ and just add the apostrophe? I bet Kang would know, because he is smart and he is Korean. He also wrote an inspirational piece about the Cookie Monster not eating as many cookies any more.
Link: the home of bryan.
The bats didn’t come alive against Smoltz though, as Pedro was handed his first Met loss. I was once again in attendance bringing my record down to 3-2. The beer guy recognized me again and told me "you come to a lot of games," but then proceeded to ignore me the rest of the way leaving me thirsty for a cool beverage. Things got interesting in the ninth inning when the Mets seemed to get it going. But Diaz grounded into a double play that made everyone go, "Ah, shiggity."
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return