Feb 22, 2010, 4:24 PM EST
On your left is a fresh faced Jayson Werth back when he was first drafted by the Baltimore Orioles and on your right is Werth this morning in Clearwater fresh off a two month vacation on a deserted island.
Todd Zolecki finally got Mr. Werth to answer a few questions about the growth in his game.
Q: You want to steal more bases. Speed is a big part of your game. Do you worry the hair peace is going to slow you down?
A: I'm not wearing a hair piece.
Q: No, the beard.
A: No, I'm not worried about it.
Q: Will you taper down for the season?
A: I'm not sure.
Q: It's attractive.
A: Thank you.
The jury is still out on that last statement. Some ladies are smitten with J-Werth's new look while others wonder why such an attractive young fellow would go out and do something like that?
Obviously, the entire male population of Philadelphia agrees the beard will increase Werth's Raw Power to previously unseen levels.
|Franchise on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages