Apr 18, 2005, 11:26 PM EST
The 2005 season is off to a much better start than 2004. In 2004, it wasn’t until the 6th attended game that the Level Crew witnessed a win by the home team.
1-0 so far this year for me. That’s a great start. I’m not going to lie though: good times, beer, and socializing took the forefront in tonight’s escapades. I’m almost positive I have a much more intense baseball watching experience when I sit at home and watch the game on TV. I definitely miss my tickets from my partial season ticket plan last year, but the extra cash is great. We paid $12 for tickets and ended up sitting in the first level Center Field. Great Seats.
Great times were had at the Phillies game. For the complete Photo Album Click Here.
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages