Feb 17, 2009, 10:30 AM EST
The kind souls at the Mac Store installed a new hard drive and I'm back in the basement ready to go. Two lessons learned: 1. Time Machine for the Mac is simply one of the greatest things ever. It's like I didn't miss a beat with the new hard drive and clean OS install. Amazing. 2. Apparently, it's very unwise to carry a laptop around while running multiple applications. Something about a pin on a spinning hard drive. Don't do it.
Phillies in DC: A quick update on the Phillies first April series in D.C. We've got a 50 ticket allotment for both the Monday (Nats' home opener) and the Thursday games. We'll have a link where you'll be able to purchase tickets directly through MLB and it'll put you in our section. We should have that link ready to go early next week. They will be $20 and $18, respectively. So keep your eyes peeled for that. Also of note, if more than 50 people end up wanting to go per game, there will be more tickets made available, but you may have to sit in the section over or something. We'll do our best. We all know you want to sit next to Will.H.
Finally, this past weekend's All Star festivities got me nostalgic for a little bit of the good Doctor:
Be sure to tip your bloggers.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages