Nov 21, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
The Onion just kicked you in the jimmy with this piece on Andrew Bynum and his knees titled, “Andrew Bynum Admits Pain In Knees Small Price To Pay For Philadelphia Fans’ Misery.” A sampling:
“I’d easily take a full season of this to just keep watching all these
assholes crying and whining on message boards,” said Bynum, adding that
every bitching sports talk radio host makes him wish he could go through
surgery all over again.
OVER THE LINE!
I hate you. Good thing I can go eat and drink my sorrows away and not feeling that guilty about it because it’s a Thursday in November tomorrow.
Go read the full thing here.
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages