Apr 19, 2005, 11:10 PM EST
The game was out of control early on in this one, for the full game comments by Phillies and Mets fans check out Balls, Sticks, and Stuff.
Padilla never had any sort of stuff; he was horribly rusty and allowed the Mets to set team records with home runs. If you watch Piazza’s BOMB to left center field you can see me in the shot. I was to the back right of the fan who got the ball. That was about the most entertaining thing I saw all night.
I did try out the new "Hoagies" spot which was formerly the Phanatic food stand. I ate a half of both an Italian and "Soprano" hoagie. Both get good grades despite the high prices.
I am of the opinion you can’t beat a $12 ticket and wander the Park. I spent a good portion of the game at the top deck of Harry the K’s which is now an open bar setup. We had a great seat on the rail. Great site lines. Pictures in the Photo Album.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages