Feb 2, 2012, 10:42 AM EDT
After last night’s big win over the class of the East, the Chicago Bulls, the Sixers aren’t just hearing the praise from the locals. The national media seems to have been waiting for Doug Collins squad to beat somebody of significance before raining praise down upon them, but now it’s starting to come.
Sports Illustrated’s Zach Lowe has a nice piece this morning that is full of tasty nuggets, like how well the Sixers are taking care of the ball, ‘They are on pace for the second-lowest turnover rate — that’s turnovers per possession – in league history, and they coughed it up just 10 times Wednesday.”
Go check out the whole thing, he gives mad props to Iggy’s game last night, calling it an All-Star performance as well.
10, 9, 8, 76ers.
|Andrew Kulp on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|ochospantalones on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|iglue on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return