Feb 2, 2012, 10:42 AM EST
After last night’s big win over the class of the East, the Chicago Bulls, the Sixers aren’t just hearing the praise from the locals. The national media seems to have been waiting for Doug Collins squad to beat somebody of significance before raining praise down upon them, but now it’s starting to come.
Sports Illustrated’s Zach Lowe has a nice piece this morning that is full of tasty nuggets, like how well the Sixers are taking care of the ball, ‘They are on pace for the second-lowest turnover rate — that’s turnovers per possession – in league history, and they coughed it up just 10 times Wednesday.”
Go check out the whole thing, he gives mad props to Iggy’s game last night, calling it an All-Star performance as well.
10, 9, 8, 76ers.
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages