Feb 17, 2009, 11:17 AM EST
Over the next few days, we'll be posting some gift ideas for the Philly sports fans on your lists. Your shopping time is officially running out, and by now you could be in full-on panic mode. We're here to help.
Yesterday we started our gift ideas list off with an affordable option that would work for pretty much any Phillies fan. For this next item, we're going completely in the other direction. This gift idea has a sizable price tag, and only the biggest Flyers or Sixers fans will truly appreciate it—a pair of seats from the Spectrum. How sweet would it be to put this little row of history in your basement bar? Have the guys over for a big game, and pull these out instead of your average folding chairs?
Two options are available: Permanent-style seats at $395 a pair, or $295 for one, or folding chairs with the Spectrum imprint on the back panel at $195 each. So if you're looking for something truly unique and don't mind spending a little extra, this might be one of the better options you have this holiday season. You can also get pieces of the hardwood court the Sixers played on several pricing and setting options.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages