Feb 2, 2010, 7:09 PM EST
We previewed the game in-depth earlier in the day and have now learned that Asante Samuel will be inactive for the Birds along with Juqua Parker and Riley Cooper among others. Brandon Graham and Joselio Hanson will start in their place. So keep an eye on the Eagles young secondary and how they deal with Matt Schaub and the beast that is Andre Johnson.
Game time temperatures at the Linc are supposed to be right around 37-38 degrees. The "trend" people love to point out that Michael Vick has never won a regular season game in temps below 40 degrees*. The 2003 Tampa Bay Bucs know a thing or two about bucking trends like that. The weather should only be an issue for the fans in the stands, not the players on the field, but even the Eagles faithful know a thing or two about staying loud in a little chilly weather.
Another prime time national game for the Eagles in a bout the Birds really need to win. Kick sometime after 8:00 pm.
Hopefully AJ doesn't land any haymakers tonight.
*regular season game [Updated]
|dialectician on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages