Feb 20, 2005, 12:01 AM EDT
Nothing like a good double entendre. Terrell Owens topped ESPN’s list of most searched for items for 2005. Mr. Owens barely beat out the lesbian cheerleaders of the Carolina Panthers. I like to believe I helped fuel the fans fire of good T.O. information. Let’s have some fun with Google.
How about a trade for "Korver Artest?" It makes sense people, nobody would care if we lose a few of Kyle’s locks besides some 14 year old high school girls and maybe their mothers (and my mother)
Ahh good times. How bout some more random searches like.. "birdman rules philly!" You the man Bird, you the man.
And last but not least.. One of my crowning achievements, which Jamie Burns would be mighty proud of.. "rinsin beers"
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return