Aug 26, 2005, 1:20 AM EDT
Today marks the second coming of Terrell. The trash has been talked. The contract has not been changed and all that is left to do is play some football. At least for roughly half of a preseason game. My question to you: Do you boo Mr. Owens when he makes his first play?
I believe the Philly faithful in attendance tonight will boo T.O. when he gets announced and maybe a few times early in the game. As soon as he makes his first big play or puts six on the board, they will thank the Lord that T.O. is playing on their team and cheer him like they haven’t won a Superbowl.. ever. Philly fans are fickle.
So you fans who will be at the game, what is your game plan for Terrell?
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return