Dec 12, 2004, 5:26 AM EST
Kind of old news, but this is the first picture I saw of T.O. wearing Irvin’s jersey home from Dallas. Terrell loves him some Terrell. I think it’s a weak decision on Owens part, but very fitting to his character.
Andy Reid didn’t think it was a big deal:
"He’s a big Michael Irvin fan," Reid said.
"On the way home, I give these guys an opportunity to wear comfortable
clothes. I have done that since I have been here, and he’s very close
with Michael. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal."
Irvin thinks Owens’ plan backfired:
"I can tell you what happened," he said.
"Nobody other than the 53 guys in that Dallas locker room thought they
were going to win that game. When T.O. packed that jersey, he wasn’t
thinking he was going to lose that game. He never expected to lose. And
if they won and he wore that, he would have been putting it in Dallas’
face. Then everybody would have loved him."
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages