Sep 23, 2005, 6:47 PM EDT
Paraphrased from T.O.’s appearance on a Miami’s 790 radio show with Dan LeBatard, which also aired on 610 WIP:
Q: Is there anyone in the NFL you like to watch play?
TO: Nah, not really, I mean.. Sometimes I wish I had some special power that could allow me to get outside my body and watch ME play.
When asked about why he was selling his NFC Championship ring, Owens said obviously to help Katrina, but also because certain players said he didn’t help the team get to the Superbowl. Owens went on to mention Hugh Douglas specifically.
Wow. Terrell never ceases to amaze with his ego. The childishness of an eleven year old in the body of a super hero.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money