Apr 12, 2005, 12:08 PM EST
We were all surprised by the lack of problems T.O. caused last year as an Eagle. Fans across the country were just waiting and hoping for him to blow up in our faces. All of this T.O. hoopla with his new agent and wanting a new contract has really tarnished all he did on the field last year.
ESPN’s Len Pasquarelli gives some nice insight into all of the recent happenings. The recent Freddie Mitchell comments are disheartening as well. Something doesn’t seem right in Eagle land. Freddie seemed to take a couple shots at Donovan while on Howard Eskin’s show on Saturday.. going as far as to call Donovan a "mother f%$@er." Hey Freddie, enjoy playing for a loser next year.
Throw in Corey Simon who wants to be "un-tagged" and Brian Westbrook who isn’t happy with the lack of a long term deal and things in Eagles land are discombobulated.
The Sixers are renewing an old rivalry of sorts tonight against the Boston Celtics. The two teams are jockeying for playoff spots in a tight Eastern Conference. When they last met a week ago in Boston, Allen Iverson led the way in a win with 38 points, but he may not be able to go tonight with thumb problems.
The Phillies made it three straight last night against the team which they seemingly couldn’t beat a few years ago, the Florida Marlins. Brett Myers had a real solid outing and the bullpen didn’t blow it this time. The Bomb which Burrell hit was one of the longest shots I have actually seen in a while. The most exciting thing about the Phillies nice start this season has been the consistency of the starting rotation. We all knew the bats would be good this year, but to see the starting five come out fast is great. For a full game recap check out fellow blogger at BerksPhilliesFan.
|dialectician on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages