Sep 23, 2005, 3:40 AM EDT
Twenty Manning didn’t impress me all that much. It is kind of an Asian fusion type menu. The decor was pretty cool and the pot sticker appetizers were delicious. Everything else was pretty average. It was extremely loud and tough to have a conversation. The service was decent, nothing really great or really horrible. The duck looked rather tasty, but unfortunately that was not what I ordered. I went with the charbroiled beef sirloin noodles. Not bad, but nothing to write home about.
Overall it was decent; I would probably give it another chance, but I wouldn’t highly recommend it. One of the Internet reviews I read said their outside dining is one of the best in the city, so it may be worthwhile to check that out.
picture from their website
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money