May 14, 2012, 9:38 PM EDT
One of the ugliest playoff basketball games we’ve ever seen took place for three and a half quarters on Monday night at the TD Garden in Boston. But somehow, the final few minutes turned into a heart-thumping nailbiter with both teams trading leads. Evan Turner his a circus-style layup and two gigantic free throws in the final minute to put the Sixers over the top. Jodie Meeks also hit his clutch freebies as well. Props. Kevin Garnett got called for an offensive foul when the Celtics absolutely needed a bucket. It was beautiful and felt like total karma.
And how about the effort from Lavoy Allen? Wow.
All tied up at 1-1 heading back to Philly.
much more on the game coming…
US PRESSWIRE photos
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return