Sep 24, 2009, 3:10 PM EDT
Bodog.com has their weekly NFL odds out today and the line set on whether Michael Vick will score a TD or throw a TD pass against the Chiefs is kind of surprising.
Michael Vick score a TD or Throw a TD Pass in the game?
Despite being up against it at -300, I'd have to put my money on Vick NOT being involved in a TD play. In his first regular season game back from his two year hiatus, plus the fact he will most certainly see limited spot action, I just don't see Vick getting six.
Which side would you take?
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return