Aug 31, 2009, 4:03 PM EDT
Remember that photo of the Michael Vick mural in which he was depicted choking a dog wearing a Cowboys jersey that we first brought to light last week? Well it turns out it didn't take the city very long to paint over it on the wall of the "Tire 'R' Us" shop in Kensington.
Apparently the city of Philadelphia's “graffiti abatement team” had removed the graffiti by Friday. Makes sense. I'm told the best way to prevent graffiti artists from painting on your walls is to paint over their art as soon as possible, thus making their efforts for naught.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money