Oct 31, 2012, 7:43 PM EST
We say it all the time. Philly fans are a fickle bunch. So it’s no surprise the reaction former Sixer and current Denver Nugget Andre Iguodala received was… mixed.
You can watch the video from pregame introductions above and judge for yourself. The fact of the matter is some people booed and some people cheered. The ratio was tough to tell from my seat near the Sixers’ fan group known as the Revolutionaries.
Later once the game started, Iguodala received loud boos every time he touched the ball. However, he did also receive a standing ovation from the crowd during a timeout when a montage of his super clutch free throws in Game 6 against the Bulls in the playoffs last season was played on the jumbotron.
He also had a pretty sweet dunk and made plenty of bad decisions while in midair with the ball. All in the first half! Never change.
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
|Sarah Baine on The Evster weighs in on hip, t…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages