Jul 2, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
I must be in the mood for schadenfreude this morning. After reveling in the Penguins fans’ feelings of loss, I watched this video of San Francisco Giants closer/terrible beard haver Brian Wilson going ape after allowing a pair of runs yesterday.
Big League Stew has the story, with some fun quotes from Mr. Wilson. If I were a Giants blogger, my reaction would probably be “Maybe Wilson was just trying to show Ryan Howard how to swing the bat.” But I’m not, so I’d never say that.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return