Jan 7, 2013, 2:57 PM EDT
Andrew Bynum spoke with the media today at practice and says his knees are feeling good. He’s walking on a treadmill and hopes to begin basketball activity real soon. There’s no timeline yet, but the Sixers’ big man appears just about as positive about his prognosis as he has all year. Bynum seems optimistic, but are you the fan optimistic?
“The next couple days here,” he should be up and running, getting shots up, etc.
I suppose it’s encouraging, but I’ll get real excited when I hear he’s going to suit up and play in a game this season. That would be fantastic, wouldn’t it?
[swapped out Calkins Media video for CSN video]
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money