Jan 7, 2013, 2:57 PM EST
Andrew Bynum spoke with the media today at practice and says his knees are feeling good. He’s walking on a treadmill and hopes to begin basketball activity real soon. There’s no timeline yet, but the Sixers’ big man appears just about as positive about his prognosis as he has all year. Bynum seems optimistic, but are you the fan optimistic?
“The next couple days here,” he should be up and running, getting shots up, etc.
I suppose it’s encouraging, but I’ll get real excited when I hear he’s going to suit up and play in a game this season. That would be fantastic, wouldn’t it?
[swapped out Calkins Media video for CSN video]
|dialectician on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|sfsu on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
|cy on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|drew on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages