Dec 17, 2012, 9:05 AM EDT
We got all excited a few weeks back when Evan Turner showed off his “MJ move” at the Wells Fargo Center. Well Lakers star Kobe Bryant seems to have one-upped him last night when he did a ridiculous move where he seemingly hung in the air like his Airness and double pumped before hitting the bucket in the face of Spencer Hawes.
Hate him all you want but there’s a reason this guy has 30,000 points and a handful of rings.
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return