Jun 5, 2008, 8:56 AM EST
Donovan McNabb was down at the ball park yesterday taking BP with the Phils and showed he’s got the skills to go deep. The Eagles QB didn’t take any pitches yard in the air but he did smack a ball that one hopped the left field wall.
"In Little League, that’s gone, and in some softball leagues, that’s gone, too," McNabb said.
Always the jokester, DMac looked like a kid in a candy store when he got to meet one of his favorite athletes, Ken Griffey Jr. The Kid and Five exchanged jerseys and the Pro Bowl QB was clearly starstruck by future Hall of Fame outfielder. Video clip of the event below.
Donovan McNabb, Chase Utley, and Ken Griffey Jr. Now that is the triumvirate of this bloggers’ mancrushes. Why couldn’t they fly in Barry Sanders for the day?
Big ups to Meech for the tip.
>>McNabb Connects at Phillies BP [MLB]
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages