Feb 16, 2008, 7:37 AM EST
My new motto: More Sir Charles, All the Time.
Barkley appeared on Friday night’s Late Show with David Letterman and was his typical humorous self. They touched on many topics including Charles’ weight issues, gambling issues, the Shaq trade, his support of Barrack Obama, and his opinions on Paul Shaffer’s Craig Sager-esque suit.
Some choice lines: "What the hell’s the point of smoking pot if you don’t inhale?!?"
On the prospect of betting $1 million dollars on a single game: "I would never bet that much money on a sporting event unless I was in it.
Charles to David: "I’m convinved that me and you are the only two guys on television that know what the hell we’re talking about."
On his bad boy image as a player: "I was always acquitted."
Part II after the jump.
|Marvin Monroe on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages