Jan 1, 2010, 12:23 PM EDT
We all equally despise the wave at Phillies games, but up at State College, where there's both a perfect bowl and a sea of drunken college students with too much time on their hands, the wave is pretty nice. The Beaver Stadium folk take the wave to all sorts of crazy places with varying speeds and reversing direction on a dime. Kudos, drunk college kids.
The slow-mo wave was my favorite from Saturday's game against Michigan. Plus they boo when the wave hits the Michigan section. We can always appreciate a timely boo.
Oh, and Penn State defeated Michigan. That always helps with the spirits up there.
Photo by The700Level.com's iPhone. Click here to enlarge.
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return