Feb 12, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Villanova's all-purpose all-everything Matt Szczur accounted for five touchdowns (1 passing, 3 rushing, and 1 receiving) to lead the Wildcats to a 42-24 win over Appalachian State in an FCS quaterfinal game.
The photo above comes courtesy of the RevPhone. It depicts some sort of top-secret playcalling system employed by the defending national champions. Or, perhaps head coach Andy Talley is totally mellow and just has a terrific sense of humor. Whatever it is, Nova has run Phillies-Western Central Michigan Chippewas-Snoopy-Rocket-STK-Light Switch to great effect the past two seasons.
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return