Sep 19, 2005, 6:44 AM EST
I’m not sure how many of you read all of the comments left by some of the Level’s astute readers but a recent comment regarding Vince Papale was worth pointing out. It talks about Vince Papale trekking to Alaska to give a high school graduation address which converted at least one Alaskan into an Eagles fan.
..because of the pilgramage Mr. Papale made to where we lived out on the edge of the world, I had that very rare thing that most Alaskan kids cannot claim: a home team.
Read the whole story here. Great story Thom.
|Earl on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|biggirlcookiemonster on Michael Carter-Williams doesn…|
|red2gold on Even your phone thinks Nick Fo…|
|Davey u on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages