Jan 27, 2005, 9:05 PM EDT
Did you forget what it feels like to watch the Eagles win a game? It’s been a while, but the Eagles found a way to get back on the winning track. It was a rather ugly game and to be honest I fell asleep in the middle of it only to be awoken by people cheering. One of the better performances of the day came from Westbrook who ran 21 times for 117 yards. When BWest gets some open field he is really fun to watch. Mike McMahon got his first win as the Eagles QB. Yahoo says his performance was efficient and error-free which it was, but it wasn’t all that great either. Pretty much what you can expect from a third stringer. Brett Favre has really become an interception machine in his later years.
It’s not the easiest thing in the world to get excited about Eagles games with their chances of getting back to the Superbowl being minute. There is always still a chance.
It other news, the end of the Giants game was truly enjoyable. Watching New York choke is highly under rated.
As one brilliant caller to 610 WIP put so eloquently, win or lose, if Michael Irvin gets arrested, it’s been a good day.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money