Feb 6, 2005, 1:35 PM EST
Tonight at Madison Square Garden in New York the 6th ranked Boston College Eagles will be really tested for the first time this year. They’ve cruised to an undefeated record against the likes of Drake, Shawnee State, Sacred Heart, and Buffalo. Tom Izzo is one of the games best coaches and his State team has already faced and beat some legit teams.
MSU played in what was dubbed an instant classic at the Maui Invitational against 9th ranked Gonzaga. The game was a seesaw battle that went into three overtimes and State couldn’t contain the mustache of Adam Morrison and the ‘Zags pulled out the win.
Should be a good game to watch tonight at 9 on ESPN.
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages