Mar 22, 2013, 3:00 AM EST
You likely watched a whole lot of basketball on Thursday afternoon and into the wee hours of Friday morning. There were some great moments all day long and even in the Sixers game too. They played the streaking Nuggets tough just a night removed from their loss to the Clippers in LA. But it all came crashing down in an instant. Okay, not an instant exactly. It was 14.3 seconds to be precise. That’s how long it took the Sixers to lose a 5 point lead and the game.
For as hard and as well as Damien Wilkins has played for this team over the past few weeks, that still has to be one of the worst plays of the entire season.
But they did.
And Doug Collins summed it all up nicely. He’s gonna have to put a dollar in the swear jar too.
@the700level Doug Collins is teetering on Clark Griswold territory after he finds out he’s in the jelly of the month club.
— John Havrilla (@JHavs2) March 22, 2013
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|kbwcpa on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|Matt S. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|braindead on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages