Jun 11, 2005, 8:35 AM EST
Well I left for vacation this morning, I’m off to Mexico to drink pina coladas and.. well.. drink other frozen drinks that are not pina coladas. I am unsure whether there will be internet readily available, but I am kind of hoping there is so I can upload some pictures I take and show you guys some white sandy beaches.
While I am gone, sometimes guest editor Scott R. may be posting his thoughts on things which he has thoughts on. He is the only person in the entire universe, other than myself , who has the ability to post things in the main post area. The Dirty Bird Man™ probably wishes he had the capabilites to post, but he is a little too unpredictable.
In other news, I signed up for www.audible.com (if you sign up tell them I sent you: emc303) because they gave me 3 free audio books. I put them on my newly aquired free ipod. (Yes it really works if you follow the rules, the DBM and Scott R. got one as well thanks to me)
The first book I went with was The Da Vinci Codeby Dan Brown because I think I am the only person who hasn’t read it. Then I went with 1776by David McCullough who also wrote John Adams. I saw him speak at my brother’s graduation and thought he was interesting, they are suposdely great books. Finally I went with Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War IIwhich I read an excerpt from in a GQ magazine last summer and found it very entertaining. In reality, I will probably end up listening to Jimmy Cliff the whole time.
So I’m off to treat my skin poorly. I may or may not post at all this week. You guys can take bets on whether I listened to any of the books or not. Go Phils!
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages