May 10, 2005, 7:07 PM EST
FredEx, the Sultan of Slot, the Slot Machine, Freddie "Hollywood" Mitchell got the boot over the weekend. We were in Chicago so we got the news via our blackberry, but the Daily News headline of "FredExed" seems to say it all. Poor Freddie let his mouth get in the way. I actually enjoyed Freddie as late as his Frohawk days, but the whole Superbowl ordeal was unfortunate. Anyway, Bye Bye Freddie, we will always remember 4th and 26. (unfortunately that’s about all you ever did.)
Even the Soccer peeps are making fun of him.
So, Clint Dempsey, you’re the hottest player in MLS, Sports Illustrated wants to interview you for a story, and you can pick any dining establishment you want, all expenses paid.
"Why don’t we meet at Dunkin’ Donuts?"
You might recall that ex-Eagles receiver Freddie Mitchell stuck SI’s Peter King with a $449 dinner tab during the NFL playoffs. For the record, Dempsey — the surging New England Revolution midfielder who leads MLS in scoring — ordered a blueberry muffin (cost: $1.42).
|erzug on Video: Sean Couturier is too m…|
|Alex s on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|steve wilson on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|drew on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages