Feb 12, 2005, 4:52 PM EDT
My good friend Sid, who entertains you all with his brilliant comments from time to time, has requested I post about his party this friday evening. Bring your worst Christmas sweater.
Sid says: "I think it would be a nice gesture to invite the greater philadelphia region."
That is very thoughtful of him. He also requested pictures of people wearing horrid Christmas sweaters as well as quotes from Christmas movies. Sid’ll shoot your eye out.
So if you have a nice Christmas sweater, want to meet Philly’s hottest bachelor, Sid, wander down Pensdale St. in Manayunk on Friday night.
|Franchise on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|PurdueAlum or @cjray… on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money