Mar 9, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
The Inquirer's Bob Brookover spoke with Detroit Tigers third baseman Brandon Inge who battled through patellar tendinitis in 2009, a comparable injury to that of Chase Utley. The following line floored me:
Inge said Utley has two options: season-ending surgery or playing through intense pain.
Wow. That really went from nothing to something rather quickly. Anyone want to take a wild guess as to which of those two options Utley would opt for?
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money