Sep 8, 2005, 2:14 PM EST
From Today’s Inqy:
From Today’s Inqy:
"It’s tough and frustrating for me to
come to work every day," said Westbrook, "knowing that in the back of
my mind I feel disrespected by the offer that I continue to get from
Westbrook said he doesn’t regret the tender he signed during the
summer, but he said that the offer he received wasn’t close to what the
top running backs in the game make and "at this point in my career I’m
close to being one of the top running backs in the game."
"Every time I go out I play football for No.
1 — myself, my team, my family and my own reputation. I don’t play
exclusively for the Eagles."
This is just another distraction the Eagles don’t need. BWest is a pretty level headed guy, unlike 81, so he probably has a legitimate gripe with what the Eagles are offering him. The Birds should be focusing on game planning for Mike Vick, not talking about damn contracts.
Who do you guys like in tonight’s NFL opener? Pats giving 7.5 to the Raiders.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages