Feb 6, 2006, 8:38 PM EDT
Harry the K is back in the booth with a three year deal. Former Phillie Gary Matthews will be joining the crew as well. What I, and a number of my readers, found interesting was the fact that Scott Graham will not be back. I’d say my opinion of Scott Graham in the Phillies booth was close to indifferent with a slight leaning towards enjoyment. What is interesting though is the lack of explanation. Phillies beat writer Todd Zolecki, who usually has plenty to say, kept rather mum about Graham’s departure.
Scott Graham will not be back.
That’s it. That’s all we got. Leave it up to the Phillies organization to give us zero reasoning. I guess we should come to expect these things.
That Turkey Hill Phillies Graham Slam ice cream flavor just isn’t going to be the same.
Graham was on Sports Talk 950 this evening with Jody MacDonald. Graham is understandably sad to go. He’s been with the Phils for about 15 years. He’s been through some rough patches and now that things appear to be on the up swing, the Phils send him packing.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return