Feb 1, 2006, 4:43 PM EDT
I know what you have all been wishing, for Kendra, the Playboy Bunny blogging Eagles fan, to get back to blogging. Well she is back after over a month hiatus, although I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know what the word hiatus means.
I’ve got GREAT!!! news … ‘The Girls Next Door’ was picked up for a
second season, so I AM SO EXCITED!!! I’ll be representing Philly, so
make sure you watch. Dave Spadaro says he’s going to send out some
Eagles jerseys (I WANT an L.J. Smith jersey!) so I’ll be able to wear
my Eagles green with pride in the second season of the show. Speaking
of Dave, I’ve invited him out to the mansion and he STILL hasn’t come
out. I think he’s shy …
So, Dave, too busy hanging out in the locker room? What’s up with ignoring Kendra’s invite? Hey Kendra, I’ll come hang out at the Mansion. I’m still waiting for my invite.
She also rambles on about the class of Jerry Rice, the Eagles ineptitude (which she is over, obvs), and a Superbowl Party at the Playboy Mansion.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return