Jan 29, 2010, 6:05 AM EDT
Jayson Werth says he is nowhere near signing a contract with any team.
This man pictured to your right with a turkey on his head made a video.
The Flyers lit up the Wild on Wednesday night, got shafted by the refs on Friday in the Chris-Pronger-as-Sean-Avery-rule debacle, Giroux and Zherdev dazzled for the highlight reel, and finally the Orange and Black lost an ugly one on Saturday in Jersey to the lowly Devils.
|Marvin Monroe on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return