Feb 24, 2006, 5:15 AM EST
Somehow, I don’t see Terrell Owens’ heart inflating to three times its normal size — his ego on the other hand, perhaps.
It’s the rematch we’ve all been waiting for. If you told Eagles fans they had a chance to win the division after Donovan McNabb went down, we would have thought you were a moron. But here we are, it’s Christmas and the Eagles are in Dallas to go up against the Cowboys. If the Eagles win, they put themselves in position to win the NFC East.
On October 8th, the Birds had Donovan McNabb running the show while the Cowboys were "led" by Drew Bledsoe. Jeff Garcia has stepped in and managed the team nicely in Donovan’s absence, but Tony Romo has been a tremendous upgrade at QB for the Cowboys. This is the biggest difference between the October 8th meeting in Philly.
If you’re looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me… I’d like to see Terrell Owens — well, I’ll let Clarke take it from there.
>>Hold the goose; this Christmas, it’s the Birds [Inquirer]
>>Previously: V is for Victory, not Vicodin [The 700 Level]
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages