May 23, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
They ain’t dead yet! The Sixers smothered the Celtics in Game 6 to win 82-75 on Wednesday night in South Philadelphia to force what should be a wild and decisive Game 7 at the Garden in Boston on Saturday night.
It was a very characteristic Sixers win with impressive defense, awful foul shooting, and offensive contributions from across the board. Lou Williams provided a big spark off the bench and Jrue Holiday outplayed Rajon Rondo all game long.
Much more on the game in a bit, but I think this Andre Iguodala dunk summed up the night nicely.
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages