May 23, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
They ain’t dead yet! The Sixers smothered the Celtics in Game 6 to win 82-75 on Wednesday night in South Philadelphia to force what should be a wild and decisive Game 7 at the Garden in Boston on Saturday night.
It was a very characteristic Sixers win with impressive defense, awful foul shooting, and offensive contributions from across the board. Lou Williams provided a big spark off the bench and Jrue Holiday outplayed Rajon Rondo all game long.
Much more on the game in a bit, but I think this Andre Iguodala dunk summed up the night nicely.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return