With This Absurd Life Choice as Inspiration, Which Philly Athlete is Most Likely to Shave a Logo into His Own Head?
Dec 21, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Behold Amir Johnson’s head. (And his back. And that bar code he’s rocking.)
The 6-foot-9 Toronto forward thought it a good idea to shave the Raptors’ logo into the back of his skull and get it appropriately colored.
Two things race to mind:
1. David Puddy
2. The scene where Heath Ledger is threatening Maggie Gyllenhaal with the knife and tells her he stuck a razor in his mouth and, “did ‘this’ to [himself].”
Amir Johnson is basically saying the same thing, minus the facial scarring.
Anyhow, he got us thinking: Which Philadelphia athletes are the most likely to shave a logo into their own heads? Temple forward Anthony Lee pulled it off earlier this month, but who else is a candidate?
We’ve hastily put together a Top 5 list:
1. Andrew Bynum (Not a Sixers logo)
2. DeSean Jackson (Something sponsored)
3. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Anything really)
4. Spencer Hawes (An elephant, although he already did this)
5. Nick Young (Either letters spelling out “Swaggy P” or a picture of his own face, preferably this one)
Alright, who and what did we forget? Go.
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages