Apr 8, 2009, 3:00 AM EST
The Phillies will play the Nationals next Monday in our nation's capital. On their off day on Tuesday, the 2008 World Champions will get a chance to meet Barack Obama at the White House. "It should be very exciting," first baseman Ryan Howard said. "I'm looking forward to it."
They were apparently notified of the invite via email because Barack is all techy like that.
We hear the White House offers all the Dr. Pepper that Big Brown could possibly ever want to drink.
In other Presidential news, Joe Biden threw out the first pitch in Baltimore on opening day and revealed that his Yankees allegiances are stronger than his Phillies allegiances. What a bad Delawarean.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages