Jan 3, 2005, 1:54 PM EST
WSJ: Daily Fix:
Between the Phillies’ near-miss of the playoffs, the Sixers’ continued mediocrity and the Eagles’ getting outscored by opponents a year removed from a Super Bowl experience, it’s been a trying year for Philadelphia fans. The Inquirer’s Ashley Fox adds these explosive questions to the mix: Is Eagles receiver Terrell Owens saying he’s likely to miss Sunday’s game because he’s hurt, or "Is Owens dogging it to prove the point that the Eagles can’t live without him? Is he making a power play, when the team can least afford one, in his ongoing quest for an improved contract?" Click through, and you’ll find that this isn’t just idle speculation.
I’ve come to expect the worst and hope for the best so nothing really seems to upset me anymore.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
|GregL190 on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|MJS on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|romanKanai on Michael Young Is Posting Some…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages