Jul 20, 2005, 9:56 AM EST
I typed up a post titled "WWTOD" on Monday throwing some lighthearted fun at Mr. Owens comparing himself to J.C. Today, the700Level’s other author pointed out to us that Phil Sheridan must have really liked my post and decided to go with something almost verbatim (of course his article didn’t have pictures of Jessica Simpson from the ESPYs). I think it it is rather funny actually, maybe Phil should hook me up with some Eagles tickets? That sounds like a great idea, Phil you can email me at email@example.com to find out where to send the tickets. Thanks Phil!
Phil Sheridan in today’s Inqy: What will Terrell Do?
The Eagles’ reluctant receiver is reaching for the sky, invoking Jesus in his contract squabble.
And here we thought Terrell Owens’ role model was Jerry Rice.
Owens – or should we call him Terrell H. Owens now? – has set his sights even higher than the greatest wide receiver of all time. That "J" on Owens’ "WWJD" bracelet is not for Jerry. It’s for Jesus.
That’s not a major surprise. The fact that T.O. sees himself and J.C. as peers? That was a major surprise.
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages