Sep 27, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
There’s no debating the effort the Sixers new ownership — seen most visably through the work of new CEO Adam Aron — has shown to ensure everything about the fan experience at the Wells Fargo Center as polished as possible.
That said, every decision they make is not going to be as groundbreaking as seeing a bunny mascot put out to pasture. One of the new minor additions that appears recently implemented is the ability to see exactly where the seats you are about to purchase on Sixers.com are located within the building in relation to the court.
You’ve probably seen this technology used at Live Nation at different concert venues (I know I’ve used it for shows in Camden before) but it really is a nice touch and makes purchasing tickets a lot easier. No more wondering if seat 17 is on the aisle or not.
So, another little thing that is a nice addition from the Sixers this season. Hopefully the sum of the little things coupled with that one big Bynum thing will lead to more of those seats being filled in 2012-13.
Single game tickets are now available via a presale on Sixers.com
New feature at sixers.com. You’ll see all seats available for single game purchase. Pick your section, row and specific seats.
— Adam Aron (@SixersCEOAdam) September 27, 2012
|MJS on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|baxter097 on Stop blaming Claude Giroux for…|
|galasso2586 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|t800m101 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages